Welcome To Family Ministry!
“Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15
In a healthy family, the parents provide an observable model of what it means to be made in God’s image. Family is where we learn the importance of a growing love relationship with Jesus Christ; what it means to be a man or woman; how to relate intimately to another person; how to form strong, lasting commitments; how to acknowledge and express emotions; how to have constructive conflict; how to have physical, emotional, and intellectual boundaries; how to communicate; how to cope and survive life’s problems; how to be self-disciplined; how to appreciate oneself and love others.
To cooperate with the Holy Spirit in sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with as many people as possible by nurturing and defending the God-ordained institution of the family and promoting biblical truths worldwide.
The Family Ministries serve the following purposes:
- Strengthen discipleship among the church family
- Help families to grow in and sustain their walk in the Christian faith
- Discussed about families face challenges
- Provide nurture and instruction for Christian living
- Address family issues and concerns
- Provides counseling to couples whose marriages are in crisis, often on the brink of divorce